8 Important tips for a holiday in Hong Kong , who does not know Hong Kong? Territory once ruled England is famous for its unique culture and life. With an area of only about 1,000 square kilometers and a population of about 7 million people, Hong Kong has one of the highest population densities in the world.Here are some things that must or should be done as long as you are in Hong Kong and can help with this travel guides :
1. Say hi if you meet someone. Hong Kong residents are accustomed to say the word “Hello” at the meet and said, “Bye-Bye” when to go.
2. There is no provision of clothing to be worn while in Hong Kong, wearing casual clothes to suit the weather and ambience.
3. Bring a photocopy of your passport when traveling, original passport is stored in the hotel will be safe.Important tips travel guides in Hongkong.
4. Stand on the right side when using the escalator (escalator), the left side just to get ahead of people in front of us.
5. FIRST MTR person who will come out and give enough room before we enter into it.
6. Strictly forbidden to smoke in an enclosed area including restaurants, malls, MTR, buses and places air conditioned. Smoking is also prohibited in open spaces such as at the beach, swimming pool, car parking and escalators.
7. Do not show anger or emotional exaggeration to citizens of Hong Kong (such as traders, taxi drivers, waiters, etc.) applicable to sound rude or higher. It all is a resident of Hong Kong-style act and talk.
8. Do not bid if the price of goods already mentioned the words “No Bargain” or “Fixed Price” in the place we are going shopping, or we will be ignored by the seller.