Indonesia Total Solar Eclipse of March 9, 2016
Total solar eclipse of March 9, 2016, Total Solar Eclipse Indonesia
Total solar eclipse will occur on March 9, 2016, event this rare shall we see, for residents Idonesia especially areas in across the equator will enjoy a natural event a total solar eclipse, while the island of Java that are not crossed the equator could only watch solar eclipse in part.
Total solar eclipses Indonesia is a natural phenomenon where the position or the position of the sun, moon and earth are in a straight line. Position of the sun, moon and earth in a straight line is causing most of the earth’s surface will be exposed dark shadow moon. As a result, the affected areas of dark shadows month, did not see the sun.
Total solar eclipses Indonesia is event rare in life according to the Meteorology, Climatology and Geophysics (BMKG) said that it took 350 years to be able to see the total solar eclipse in the same place. That means, the same as the old Dutch colonized the land watered until independent for 350 years, it ime so long is not it? the opportunity to witness this phenomenon in Indonesia only happens once in a lifetime.
The total solar eclipse this time flashed across the Indian Ocean to the Hawaiian islands along the track is expected is 155-160 kilometers stretch of up to 1,200-1,300 kilometers. After passing in Palembang, we turn to the Pacific Islands region that would feel the occurrence of a total solar eclipse at 06:21 am with the peak will occur at 07.30 am. While in the region of Bengkulu, the peak of a total solar eclipse will occur at around 7:19 am.
The total solar eclipse Indonesia in the Central area as Palu, the eclipse began at 7:27 am and reached its peak at 8:38 am. This is different from Ternate city residing in the East, where the eclipse begins at 08:36 am and 09:52 am peaked.
In the official website of National Institute of Aeronautics and Space (LAPAN), stated that the path GMT 2016 would begin in Palembang, Bangka Belitung, Sampit and Palangkaraya (Central Kalimantan), Balikpapan (East Kalimantan), Palu, Poso, Luwuk (Central Sulawesi), Ternate and Halmahera (North Maluku), West Sulawesi, Bengkulu, Jambi, West Kalimantan.
Related to the total solar eclipse Indonesia that can not be seen in all parts of Indonesia, BMKG provides streaming services to people who are interested to watch this rare event. Please go there http://gerhana-indonesia.id/id/live-streaming/
The phenomenon of a total solar eclipse Indonesia that took place in several provinces in Indonesia that has a duration of time is different. His own time about 1 to 2 minutes. Below is a schedule of the long duration of a total solar eclipse of March 9, 2016 in parts of Indonesia.
This is the Total Solar Eclipse Schedules March 9, 2016 Indonesia
- Mentawai, 6:20 am (1 minute 54 seconds).
- Palembang, 7:20 am (1 minute 52 seconds).
- Bangka Belitung, 7:21 am (1 minute 8 seconds).
- Tanjung Pandan, 7:22 am (2 minutes 10 seconds).
- Sampit, 7:27 am (2 minutes 8 seconds).
- Palangkaraya, 7:28 am (2 minutes 29 seconds).
- Balikpapan, 8:33 am (1 minute 9 seconds).
- Palu, 8:33 am (2 minutes 4 seconds).
- Poso, 8:38 am (2 minutes 40 seconds)
- Luwuk, 8:41 am (2 minutes 50 seconds)
- Ternate, 09:51 am (1 min 9 sec)
- Halmahera, 09:45 am (1 minute 36 seconds)
Safety tips and Photo see total solar eclipses Indonesia
- Weakup early morning, a total solar eclipse (total solar eclipse Indonesia) on March 9, 2016 occurred between 7 am to 8 am
- Towards a barrier-free place buildings or trees, the best place is the field or multi-storey building
- Do not look without sunglasses UV.Rotation sunlight from total to the very dangerous because the pupils were dilated and ready to receive a strong light, a solar eclipse is potentially damaging the retina.
- Use eye protection. Not the ordinary glasses, protective filter must be equipped with ultraviolet and infrared light.
Make a proper plan and check whether the camera. Total solar eclipses the visit again in the year 2056, not until the moment of the perpetuation of the rare phenomenon wasted because of planning and preparation is less mature.
- Make sure all the best camera equipment available.
- Creative thinking is not unusual alias, Even with a regular camera or smartphone origin can be mixing and matching and searching for a good angel will produce a good photo or vidieo.
- Do not forget to push the button Rec, if you forgot then you will not be recorded vidio and lost moment.
Let traveled while preserving natural and cultural wealth of Indonesia with a direct view total solar eclipse March 9, 2016, Total Solar Eclipse Indonesia. Prepare everything early and plan your trip well, Happy long weekend in Indonesia. Happy Travelling to All tourist Attractions In Indonesia, Total Solar Eclipse March 9, 2016, Total Solar Eclipse Indonesia.